Utah’s FIRST® Robotics Competition
- Mar. 14; Utah Regional FRC 2017 Volunteer of the Year
- Mar. 14; Utah Regional FRC 2017 Awards
- Mar. 13; Utah Regional Rookie Inspiration Award Recipients: Team 6546 Jaguars – Navajo Mountain High School -video by The Salt Lake Tribune (Mar. 9)
- Mar. 9; 2017 FIRST Robotics Competition STEAMWORKS Game Animation br>
- Mar. 3; Press Kit
- Mar. 2; Volunteer Orientation and Training: To be held with your assigned Lead or Supervisor prior to your shift.
- Feb. 27; Utah Regional FRC Team Guide 2017 (pdf)
- Feb. 17; Guided Tour Registration (registration is required for guided tours)Team ambassadors are looking forward to sharing what FRC is all about while providing you with a tour of the “Pit” to meet the amazing students and their robots! Registration is required for guided tours, otherwise the public is welcome to peruse the Pit and “Mosh Pit” on your own. Be sure to check out the “Friends of STEM” area along with “Scholarship Row.”
- Feb. 13; Utah Regional FRC 2017 Public Agenda (pdf)
- Feb. 7; Volunteers Needed! Many positions still need to be filled, so we need your help.
In particular, we would love to find one or two committed volunteers to train as a future FIRST Technical Advisor. This key position is responsible for interfacing with FIRST Headquarters, making sure that all game control systems work properly, and making sure the game works properly. We would also like to find a committed volunteer(s) to serve as the field supervisor, who is responsible for making sure the field is completely ready at the start of each round.
Many thanks for all your support. Feel free to email Prof. Mark Minor with any questions.
- Jan. 7; Local Kickoff Location: Hillcrest High School7350 S 900 E, Midvale UT 84047 (8:00 am)
- Jan. 6; Honoring the winner of the FIRST Parody 2016Based on “Like a Prayer,” performed by Madonna and Patrick Leonard. Team Ultime 5528 is proud to present to you its entry for the 2016 FIRST Parody Contest! Continue watching to see all semi-finalists.
- Visit FIRST Inspires to learn about team basics (starting a team, cost & registration, and more).
Dates and Location
March 10-11, 2017
3200 S Decker Lake Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
– Click: Regionals
– Competition: Select “FRC”
– Event: Select “Utah Regional – West Valley City, UT”
– Select the number of each room type to reserve (ex: how many singles, how many doubles, etc.)
– Click: Search
January 7, 2017
March 8, 2017
Setup for the FRC® Regional Competition
March 9, 2017
March 10, 2017
Competition Day 1
March 11, 2017
Competition Day 2